Hospital Disinfectant ,Cleaner and Deodorizer
Decon7 includes cleaning substances found in ordinary household products. Decon7 is EPA registered and meets the demands of strict regulatory requirements and environmental laws.
Decon7 can be easily mixed and applied through foaming apparatus, low-pressure sprayers, mopping, and soaking systems. Decon7 works effectively on non-porous materials including Glass, laminated surfaces, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, sealed granite, sealed marble, plastic, (such as polycarbonate, polyvinylchloride, polystyrene or polypropylene), sealed limestone, sealed slate, sealed stone, sealed terra cotta, sealed terrazzo, chrome, Plexiglas®, vanity tops in:
- Hospitals, medical and dental offices and clinics, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards, quarantine areas, hospices, and medical research facilities.
- Patient care rooms & facilities, recovery rooms, Emergency Rooms, X-ray cat labs, exam rooms, newborn nurseries, neonatal units, orthopedics, respiratory therapy, surgi-centers, labs, out-patient surgical centers, blood collection rooms, central supply, housekeeping & janitorial rooms, ophthalmic/optometric facilities.
- EMS & fire facilities, emergency vehicles, ambulances, ambulance equipment/surfaces, police cars, fire trucks.
- Day care centers and nurseries, sick rooms, elder care centers, kindergartens, and preschools.
- Acute care institutions, alternate care institutions, home healthcare institutions.
- Life care retirement communities, elder care facilities.
Contains no abrasives so it won’t scratch surfaces.